Educating our children is a top priority in St. Lucie County.
Our partnerships with parents, schools, businesses and community members provide a full and rich education for the children of St. Lucie County. As a result of these unique partnerships, our schools offer a variety of quality experiences that prepare St. Lucie students for the future.
In St. Lucie Public Schools, the system of one neighborhood, one school, has evolved into the concept of a larger community with several schools to choose from.
What was once an annual ritual of redrawing school boundaries, moving children from one school to another involuntarily to accommodate growth, has been replaced with an open-enrollment system where parents select from among a variety of schools close to where they live. Once a child is enrolled in a school, parents have the assurance that their student will remain in that school through the highest grade offered unless the parent voluntarily chooses a different school.
Because we understand that selecting a school for your child is an important decision the professional staff at the Student Assignment Office is available to discuss your options and assist you through the application process. Please contact us at (772) 429-3930.
- Review the Safe Walking Journey and/or the Safe Biking Journey interactive safety awareness program with your child.
- Review the Florida Statute regarding Responsibility of St. Lucie Public Schools and Parents or Guardians for students who are Transported at Public Expense.
- Find the school bus route nearest you.
Career and Technical Education
Career Specialists and CTE teachers have information and resources to help students identify their career interests and help set them on the right education and training path to their chosen occupation or career.
- Business & Marketing
- Computer & Media Technologies
- Criminal Justice, Education, Culinary Arts
- Engineering & Industrial Technologies
- Health & Environmental Sciences