St. Lucie Public Schools is proud to be a Kids at Hope School District. We believe that all children are capable of success, No Exceptions! Our schools are committed to being a place where caring adults have high expectations for students, provide opportunities to succeed, celebrate success, and believe in children.
What is Kids at Hope? It is a belief that all children are capable of success, no exceptions. It is a commitment to all children, at every age, stage, and grade level. It is a culture where adults believe in children, connect with them, discover their talents, and help students develop dreams and goals for the future. This is what hope is all about!
Kids at Hope is based on three universal truths:
1- We believe that all children are capable of success, no exceptions.
2- We connect with all children in a meaningful, sustainable way through relationships called Aces.
3- We time travel by teaching children to mentally time travel to their future in four destinations (areas) of life: Home & Family, Hobbies & Recreation, Community & Service, Education & Career.
St. Lucie Public Schools proudly partners with the Roundtable of St. Lucie County to provide a strong school-community partnership that keeps Kids at Hope going.
Kids at Hope’s vision is that every child is afforded the belief, guidance and encouragement that creates a sense of hope and optimism, supported by a course of action needed to experience success at life’s four major destinations:
- Home & Family
- Education & Career
- Community & Service
- Hobbies & Recreation
- Every child is at hope, no exceptions
- Hope depends on every adult’s contribution
- Respect, support and enhance relationships with all organizations that serve children
- Demonstrate passion in all that we do
- Ensure all practices are well researched, evidence based and outcome driven
Kids at Hope inspires, empowers and transforms schools, organizations serving youth and entire communities to create an environment and culture where all children experience success,
Kids at Hope Schools
- Allapattah Flats K-8
- Bayshore Elementary
- C.A. Moore Elementary
- Dale Cassens Education Complex
- Dan McCarty Middle School
- Floresta Elementary
- Forest Grove Middle School
- Fort Pierce Central High School
- Fort Pierce Magnet School of the Arts
- Fort Pierce Westwood High School
Imagine – NAU Charter School
- Lakewood Park Elementary
- Manatee Academy K-8
- Mosaic Digital Academy
- Northport K-8
- Oak Hammock K-8
- Parkway Elementary
- Port St. Lucie High School
- Rivers Edge Elementary
- Samuel S. Gaines Academy K-8
- Savanna Ridge Elementary
- Southport Middle School
- St. Lucie Elementary
- St. Lucie West Centennial High School
- Treasure Coast High School
- Village Green Environmental Studies School
- Weatherbee Elementary
- West Gate K-8
- White City Elementary
Find out more!
Kids at Hope is a community-wide movement that includes local government, law enforcement agencies, daycare centers, recreational facilities, and countless other organizations in St. Lucie County.