- To provide a comprehensive employee benefit plan that offers individual flexibility and affordability. We are dedicated to providing confidential personal assistance to every employee in selecting the most beneficial and cost effective benefits to fit his/her needs.
- To improve the health and well-being of employees by implementing programs that support personal efforts to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- To provide guidance and support to employees injured at work in receiving treatment for his/her injury, filing for benefits, and returning to work.
- To ensure that District property and assets are protected from loss exposures, and that resources are covered against the financial impact of peril.
- To mitigate risk and liability by identifying, evaluating, and controlling loss exposures.
- To promote a safety culture by providing the tools needed by staff to maintain a hazardous free environment for staff, students and visitors.
Health and Wellness
Loss Control and Safety
Student Accident Insurance
Fringe Benefits Management Company
This plan allows for pre-tax payroll deductions of the employee’s portion of premiums for Flexible Benefits Plan benefits and health insurance.
- Flexible Benefits Interactive Guide 2019
- 2019 Flexible Benefits Plan Printable PDF
- 2019 Flexible Benefits Retiree & Cobra Plan Reference Guide
- Flexible Benefits Interactive Guide 2018
- 2018 Flexible Benefits Plan Printable PDF
- 2018 Flexible Benefits Retiree & Cobra Plan Reference Guide
- Flexible Spending Account Reimbursement
- Plan Guide – 05771
- Plan Guide – 05180
- Plan Guide – 05181
- Plan Guide – 05192
- Plan Guide – 05193
- Plan Guide – 05771 - 2018
- Plan Guide – 05180 - 2018
- Plan Guide – 05181 -2018
- HSA Change Form
- SBC Uniform Glossary
- Tax Form 1095 Distribution Information
- Florida Blue Preventative Guide
- Florida Blue Preventative Guide for 65+
- Florida Blue Quarterly Pharmacy Update
- Women’s Preventive Services Drug and Device List
- Condition Care Rx Program
The Employee Assistance Program is available to all regular employees and their lawful dependents. The Employee Assistance Program services are aimed at helping individuals who are experiencing personal or job related difficulties, such as financial problems, marital concerns, parenting or childcare problems, adjustment to changes like moving, problems with co-workers, substance abuse, etc. The use of this program is strictly confidential. If an employee chooses to use the program, no information will be released without their consent unless required by state or federal law or unless there is an imminently dangerous situation.