Facilities and Maintenance
From 10 faculty members, 40 students and three fields of study at the time of its founding, Secondary School has grown to more than 1,600 faculty, 35,000 students and over 350 degree programs in 130 academic departments and 80 interdisciplinary research units. One of the most important things we can do for students is not just teach them specific knowledge and skills, but help them match their interests to their career path.
Facility Use Application
- Find the facilities you want to rent
- Read guidelines and requirements:
- Calculate your total cost of rental and fees:
- Submit a Facility Use Request Form
- On the “New Schedule” page, select a schedule from the icons.
- Click “Help” in the Facility Use Request if needed.
- If you are a new organization or your organization is not listed, please call Tara Paolantonio at 340-7100 or email Tara.Paolantonio@stlucieschools.org or Maciel Marcano at 340-4819 or email Maciel.Marcano@stlucieschools.org for assistance