The District Communications Department supports the flow of internal and external communications as well as the growth of community-based networks for sustainable partnerships. St. Lucie Public Schools and our community are closely linked, and through vibrant partnerships, the characteristics of a world class quality education system will be realized and promoted.
- CareerSource Research Coast Extends Deadline for Summer of Successby LAUREN PECZKO on May 16, 2022 at 1:46 pm
- Education’s Shining Stars Announcedby Samantha Davis on February 6, 2021 at 2:58 pm
- St. Lucie Public Schools Graduation Rates Continue to Improveby Samantha Davis on January 7, 2021 at 2:59 pm
- St. Lucie Public Schools Spring 2021 Education Plan Receives DOE Approvalby Samantha Davis on January 6, 2021 at 3:00 pm
- St. Lucie Public Schools Awarded the STOP School Violence Grant for $496,311by Lydia Martin on October 19, 2020 at 12:50 pm
- St. Lucie Public Schools Awarded the 21st Century Community Learning Centers Grantby Lydia Martin on December 9, 2019 at 7:35 pm
- St. Lucie Public Schools Awarded Pathways to Career Opportunities Pre-apprenticeship Programs Grantby Lydia Martin on December 4, 2019 at 12:24 pm
- School Relate Employee of the Year Finalists Announcedby Lydia Martin on December 4, 2019 at 12:23 pm
- Media Release: The Giving Concertby Lydia Martin on October 7, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Our Ways to Communicate With You
St. Lucie Public Schools supports positive, safe, and secure learning environments. We take the safety and privacy of our students, teachers, and all District personnel very seriously.
St. Lucie Public Schools will make every reasonable effort to provide information that is a matter of public record to media outlets when and if it becomes available and is in compliance with State and Federal law, specifically but not limited to Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA), both of which can be accessed at the U.S. Department of Education website at www.ed.gov.
Access to Schools
Please note that access to school properties including parking lots and bus loading/unloading zones may not be granted without prior consent or invitation by the Superintendent or his designee. For inquiries, please contact the District Communications Office at 429-5544.
Faces and recognizable images of persons under the age of 18 may not be published or broadcast without the written consent of a parent/guardian.
Media inquiries, requests for statistics, records, etc. should be submitted to the District’s Legal Department. In the event that any incident involves a formal investigation, St. Lucie Public Schools will respect the investigation process and defer comments to the investigating agency, including but not limited to, local, state and federal law enforcement, and/or fire districts.
We look forward to working with you in a mutually respectful environment that honors both your mission and ours.