The District Communications Department supports the flow of internal and external communications as well as the growth of community-based networks for sustainable partnerships. St. Lucie Public Schools and our community are closely linked, and through vibrant partnerships, the characteristics of a world class quality education system will be realized and promoted.
- PSLHS Raider Meetby KRISTIAN ST.VIL on October 18, 2021 at 2:23 pm
- D.Y.G.A.R Eventby KRISTIAN ST.VIL on October 18, 2021 at 2:05 pm
- PSLHS Outstanding Cadet Boardby KRISTIAN ST.VIL on October 18, 2021 at 1:50 pm
- SLW Centennial High School’s NAVY JROTC Provides Stunning Backdrop for Homecoming Court Festivitiesby VICTOR APONTE on October 11, 2021 at 1:58 pm
- Port St. Lucie High School’s Blood Driveby KRISTIAN ST.VIL on September 20, 2021 at 1:49 pm
- Wearing Blue at Frances K. Sweet to Stamp Out Bullyingby JESSICA DIXON on April 12, 2021 at 2:16 pm
- Catching a Lucky Leprechaun at Frances K. Sweet Magnet Schoolby JESSICA DIXON on April 5, 2021 at 1:48 pm
- Forest Grove Visits Frances K. Sweetby JESSICA DIXON on March 29, 2021 at 6:26 pm
- Frances K. Sweet Magnet School’s Shining First Graders Excel in Sumdog Mathematicsby JESSICA DIXON on March 29, 2021 at 5:14 pm
Our Ways to Communicate With You
St. Lucie Public Schools supports positive, safe, and secure learning environments. We take the safety and privacy of our students, teachers, and all District personnel very seriously.
St. Lucie Public Schools will make every reasonable effort to provide information that is a matter of public record to media outlets when and if it becomes available and is in compliance with State and Federal law, specifically but not limited to Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA), both of which can be accessed at the U.S. Department of Education website at www.ed.gov.
Access to Schools
Please note that access to school properties including parking lots and bus loading/unloading zones may not be granted without prior consent or invitation by the Superintendent or his designee. For inquiries, please contact the District Communications Office at 429-5544.
Faces and recognizable images of persons under the age of 18 may not be published or broadcast without the written consent of a parent/guardian.
Media inquiries, requests for statistics, records, etc. should be submitted to the District’s Legal Department. In the event that any incident involves a formal investigation, St. Lucie Public Schools will respect the investigation process and defer comments to the investigating agency, including but not limited to, local, state and federal law enforcement, and/or fire districts.
We look forward to working with you in a mutually respectful environment that honors both your mission and ours.