Program Offered At
Potential Industry Certifications / Credentials
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Web Communication Using Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Rich Media Communication Using Adobe Flash
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop
Areas of Study
- Students take challenging courses and learn relevant technical skills needed to prepare for further education and entry-level web development/internet careers.
- Hands-on classroom and lab activities improve student skill proficiency and includes competency-based applied learning that contributes to the academic knowledge, higher-order reasoning and problem-solving skills, work attitudes, general employ-ability skills, and technical skills related to web development and internet technologies using the latest industry tools.
- Students learn how to design and maintain websites, including site layout and function.
- Students must understand how to craft a user-friendly design with intuitive navigation, organized content, and integrated graphics and audio.
- Content also includes concepts regarding monitoring a website’s capacity and performance, and ensuring that a business’s products and/or services are marketed to the intended audience.
- Students will have the opportunity to earn related industry-recognized certifications.
This program supports students’ college and career readiness. Students are college and career ready when they have the knowledge, skills, and academic preparation needed to enroll and succeed in college credit-bearing courses within an associate or bachelor degree program without the need for remediation. Students need these same attributes and levels of achievement to enter and succeed in post-secondary workforce education or to enter a career path offering a living wage and future advancement.
- 3D Animation
- Accounting Operations
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Allied Health
- Allied Health - FPC
- Allied Health - FPW
- Allied Health - PSLH
- Allied Health - SLWC
- Allied Health - TCHS
- Applied Cybersecurity
- Automotive Maintenance and Light Repair
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary Arts
- Digital Design
- Digital Media / Multimedia Design
- Digital Video Production
- Early Childhood Education
- Engineering Technology
- Fashion Marketing
- Game Simulation / Animation / Visual Design
- Gaming and Simulation
- Industrial Biotechnology
- International Business
- Java Development and Programming
- Microsoft Academy
- Oracle Database Programming
- Project Lead the Way / Biomedical Sciences
- Project Lead the Way / Computer Science and Robotics
- Project Lead-the-Way / Engineering
- Sports Recreation and Entertainment Marketing
- Teacher Assisting
- Technical Design
- TV Production
- Veterinary Technology
- Web Development